Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Being a good team player!


1. Active Listening;
2.Communicate effectively;
3. Give everyone support;
4. Share with others;
5.Respect others opinions (respectful of others feeling);
6.Take on responsibilities, work hard to accomplish the teams goals.

Several examples of good team player

For 1, 2 First of all, I'd like to listen carefully, think carefully, think what others think and response others with facts.

For 3, When develper works overtime to correct a bug, I always stay with him and help him to create test environment, reproduce, relocate and verify the bug.

For 4, I work hard to become knowledgeable in the field of my interest, and I also love to pass on my learning’s.

For 5 and 6, One of the teamwork aspects I enjoy is a good open discussion and giving likewise feedback and suggestions. I believe a successful team depends on the responsibilities that each and every member takes on. I'd like to ask everyone to bring something to the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment